- Sony FX3 Full-Frame Cinema Camera
- XLR Handle Unit
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Accessory Shoe Kit
- Sony BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- Handle Shoe Cap
- Power Cord
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable (USB 3.2)
With a compact design for solo shooters, travel applications, and to serve as an ideal B cam, the Sony FX3 borrows from both the Cinema Line and Alpha series of cameras to create an optimized portable cinema camera. The FX3 features all of the imaging attributes you'd expect from this class but sports a newly designed body that's hand-holdable, with a streamlined and minimal profile, and has a "cage-free" design, indicating the ability to secure various accessories directly to the camera body.
Its 12.1MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor (10.2MP effective in video mode) pairs with a BIONZ XR processor to achieve UHD 4K video capture with internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling or 16-bit raw output. The sensor's BSI design heightens clarity and sensitivity, with an expandable ISO 80-409600 range and greater-than 15-stop dynamic range for working in mixed lighting conditions. Benefitting color and tonal control, an S-Cinetone mode can be used for matching to VENICE, FX9, or FX6 sources and there is also S-Log3/2 gamut support and 10-bit HLG for simple HDR productions. The sensor and processor also work together to greatly reduce rolling shutter and the sensor's design incorporates a Fast Hybrid AF system for intelligent and quick focusing performance and subject tracking.
Beyond the physical design just being compact, it's also built to maximize efficiency and operability through the inclusion of an articulating 3.0" touchscreen LCD, a removable shoe-mounted top handle with dual XLR mic inputs, and 5-axis mechanical image stabilization for smoother handheld recording.
- 12.1MP Full-Frame CMOS Exmor R Sensor
- UHD 4K up to 120 | 1080p up to 240
- Compact Form for Cage-Free Operation
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output
- S-Cinetone/S-Log3/HLG, 15+ Stops DR
- Detachable 2 x XLR/TRS Adapter Handle
- Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF
- 80 to 409,600 Expanded ISO Range
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots
- Sony ECM-XM1 Microphone is not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.