- Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- Sony ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
- Sony ALC-F405S 40.5mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
Building off the sleek profile and full-frame sensor combination of its first-generation predecessor, the Sony a7C II offers improved resolution, autofocus, in-body image stabilization, and video capabilities in the same compact, all-day, everyday form factor.
The Sony a7C II's advanced imaging system is powered by a 33MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor and the BIONZ XR processor, a combination capable of 10-bit 4K imagery at up to 30 fps or a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps with AF and AE using either the mechanical or electronic shutter. The introduction of the back-illuminated structure to the camera's sensor gives it a higher resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. With an ISO range of 100-51200 that's expandable to ISO 50-204800, the camera boasts low-light performance with minimal noise and wide dynamic range.
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI Sensor
- BIONZ XR Image Processor
- Shooting Up to 10 fps, ISO 50-204800
- 10-Bit Full-Frame 4K30p Video
- S-Log3, S-Gamut3, S-Cinetone, User LUTs
- 7 Stops of In-Body Image Stabilization
- 759-Point Phase Detection, 94% Coverage
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3" 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.