- Insta360 GO 2 Action Camera
- Charge Case (with Lightning/Micro-USB Connectors)
- Lens Guard
- Charge Cable
- Magnet Pendant
- Easy Clip
- Pivot Stand
Standard video is exported in either 3K or 1080p resolution, plus you can record slow-motion 1080p video at 120 fps as well as use hyperlapse for fast-motion action shots. Video is captured with built-in Insta360 FlowState image stabilization, which uses an internal 6-axis gyro to smooth out your recordings. The free companion iOS/Android app can also be used for various remote functions as well as intuitive auto-editing of your video recordings.
The camera comes built into a waterproof case that lets you shoot in up to 13' of water. Also included is a Charge Case, which features a larger 1100mAh capacity battery than the original GO model to provide up to 150 minutes of recording time. Although the camera has a built-in battery, the Charge Case provides an alternative power solution (and much more). Per charge, it lets you capture approximately 15-minute clips.
The main feature of the Charge Case is that it's the way to connect the camera to your phone for auto-transfer of videos and photos. The Charge Case has both Lightning and micro-USB connectors for iOS and Android phones. The camera inserts into the case, and the case connects plug-and-play into your phone. It can even function as a tripod with its fold-out legs if you want to place the GO 2 on a surface. Via the micro-USB connector, you can also interface with Mac and Windows computers for file transfer.
- Miniature 3K Action Camera
- Up to 2560 x 1440 Video and 9MP Photos
- Up to 1080p120 Slow-Motion Video
- FlowState 6-Axis Gyro Stabilization
- iOS/Android App with Auto-Editing
- Waterproof to 13', 32GB Internal Drive
- One-Tap Time-Lapse/Hyperlapse Videos
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, Charge Case
- Auto-Edit Feature, Easy POV Capture
- Lens Protection, Mounting Options
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.