- Nikon EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Nikon MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- Nikon UC-E24 USB Cable
- Nikon BS-1 Hot Shoe Cover for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon AN-DC19 Camera Strap
- Nikon BF-N1 Body Cap
- Nikon DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Nikon LC-72B 72mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-85 Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case
Compact and capable, the Nikon Z 5 is an FX-format mirrorless camera with a well-rounded feature-set to suit both photo and video needs. Its 24.3MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 processor afford wide sensitivity to ISO 51200, quick shooting at 4.5 fps, and UHD 4K video at 30 fps.
The imaging capabilities further translate to a refined autofocus system with 273 selectable points, and is a hybrid focusing system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for high-speed, accurate focusing with adept subject tracking. Face Detection can be used in both stills and video modes while the more precise Eye Detection benefits portrait photographers working with either human or animal subjects.
Complementing the sensor and processor is a sleek but versatile physical design that includes a magnesium alloy chassis with a weather-sealed construction to suit working in inclement weather. A high-resolution 3.6m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder allows for high-res eye-level viewing while a rear 3.2" 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD accommodates working from high and low angles. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.6m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Vibration Reduction
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 4.5 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dual SD UHS-II Card Slots
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.