- Fujifilm Fujinon XF 56mm F1.2 R Lens
- Front and rear lens caps
- Lens hood
A fast F1.2 lens with a focal length of 85mm (35mm format equivalent) that delivers beautiful background bokeh so it's ideal for portraiture. The lens' incredible resolving power is thanks to a new optical design featuring 11 elements in 8 groups. Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations, while a further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open. Like other XF lenses, the XF56mmF1.2 R is designed to be comfortable in use and has a premium quality look and feel.
- Fast autofocus, silent operation
- Premium build quality
- 11 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Max. aperture: F1.2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Number of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3 EV (23 steps)
- Focus range: Normal 0.7m - ∞ Macro 0.7m - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.09x
- Filter size: 62mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.