Effectively improve dark circles and puffy eyes, promote essence absorption, relieve eye fatigue, massage eye area, stimulate acupuncture points
• Multi-function eye beauty pen with dual-ends design
• With a replaceable design that can be used with a cold compress massager or a roller massager as needed
• Lightweight design perfect for travel
1. First apply eye cream / serum on under-eye area or fine wrinkles.
2. Press on/off button to power on the warm micro-massager, which is usable once chrome massage head heats up and vibrates.
3. Massage eye area with chrome massage head pressed against skin for at least 20 seconds for effective eye cream / serum absorption (skin feels warm after around 15 seconds). Suggest using the massager at least 3 minutes in the morning or before sleep each day for two weeks can help reduce fine wrinkles, eye bags and dark circles. Press on/off button again to power off heating massage end. Note: heating massage end powers off automatically after 3 minutes of use.
Cold compress massager：
1. Before use, remove cold compress massager from main unit and place in freezer or iced water for 10 minutes, then wipe dry and reattach to main unit.
2. Before use on face, test on forearm to ensure not too cold and skin shows no allergic or abnormal reaction. Given proper temperature and no adverse skin condition, apply cold compress to under-eye area skin. Application of 1 minute to each eye can rapidly cool down eye area thereby soothe eye area skin, alleviate swollen eyes, and tighten pores. Cold compress can also be applied to other facial areas needing skin soothing or pore tightening.
1. Before use, remove roller massager from main unit, open the roller head and place funnel in it, then fill it with appropriate amount of eye serum or essential oil, screw tight and reattach roller stub to main unit.
Note：Roller bottle can be used with liquids of various viscosities including cosmetic waters, serums and essence oils; overly thick substances and non-liquids however should not be used with this roller bottle. Liquids held within bottle must not exceed 5 ml . Before application, test on forearm. If roller head does not roll smoothly, or if liquid does not flow / flows too much, adjust roller head screw-on tightness until desirable amount of liquid flows smoothly. To clean roller head, screw open roller head and remove roller ball for cleaning with water. After cleaning roller bottle, dry out the bottle inside to prevent bacterial growth.
2. Maintain a slight upward head tilt, apply roller in a slight rocking motion on upper and lower eye area skin, at an angle for proper liquid flow, in an inward direction from temple towards inside eye corner, repeat 2 to 4 times, then lightly press the 3 pressure points for 3 seconds each, in order to alleviate eye swelling or bloodshot eyes. After usage, gently repeat the same rocking-motion massage with fingertips followed by light patting with fingertips for better skin absorption. If needed, the roller massager can be applied to other facial areas.
Please read and follow the safety instructions in the user guide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.